Summer Camp Information
With this warm weather, it is beginnings to feel a lot like summer. The Teen Center has started planning for our 15th Annual Teen Summer Camp 2015 for students entering the 6th – 12th grade! This year’s camp will start on June 25, 2015 and end on August 7, 2015. The 2015 Teen Summer Day-Camp will feature trips to amazing attractions like Great Adventure, Mountain Creek, Catamount Adventure Park as well as going to the Yankees and the Mets baseball games.
This year we will be offering a Teen Travel-Camp. The Teen Travel-Camp will consist of three 5-day trips to Boston, Washington DC and Florida. You can choose to go on one, two or all three trips. However, if you choose to participate in all three travel trips, the Day-Camp weeks and the trips included during those weeks that are not part of the Teen Travel-Camp will be included. Please note that in order for us to run the Teen Travel-Camp we must have at least 35 participates each trip.
The Teen Summer Camp offers four different programs: (1) a seven-week program; (2) a four-week program, (3) a weekly program with your choice of weeks, and (4) a trips only.
For more information on both the Teen Summer Day-Camp and Tenafly Teen Travel-Camp, contact the Tenafly Youth Services at 201-567-7579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration begins January 15, 2015.
Important Dates to remember:
- January 15 – start of the Early Bird Registration Period
- February 27 – An one-third non-refundable deposit for the Teen Travel Camp is due
- April 15 – Second one-third payment for the Teen Travel Camp is due
- April 30 – End of Early Bird Registration
- May 1 – Start of Registration
- May 15 – 5th Grade “Open House”
- May 29 – End of Registration
- June 1 – Start of Late Registration and Balance due on both Teen Travel Camp and Teen Summer Day Camp
- June 5 – All trip permission slips for both Teen Travel Camp and Teen Summer Day Camp are due
- June 25 – First Day of Summer Camp
- August 6 – Teen Camp BBQ